Yesterday, I tested the Minow framework with another theme that I personally like because of simplicity and card-layout – Shaken Grid. As earlier, I am not the owner or maintainer of the theme, I just ported it to Minow.
I did this experiment to identify theme-requirements early (lean methodology) with minimum efforts and resources.
To summarize what’s available as of now is:
- Theme, with templates based on Freemarker.
As of now, the choice of template is based on query string (as PoC). Eventually, it will be configurable.
- Localization, with locales based on ISO-639 and ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 codes.
And the results are available at:
- Theme: Shaken-Grid, Locale: hi
- Theme: Shaken-Grid, Locale: default
- Theme: Default, Locale: hi
- Theme: Default, Locale: default
Screenshot of what’s working: